We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible full-timers and part-timers who want to clean aircraft at Rotterdam The Hague Airport. The work takes place at the Center (behind Customs) in the aircraft and in the Terminal.
As a cleaner, you take care of, among other things, vacuuming, mopping, collecting waste, cleaning tables, cleaning toilets on board, crossing seat belts and disposing of waste and replacing the pillow covers.
Services are available 7 days a week from 10 am to 2 pm, 11.15 am to 4.15 pm, from 5 pm to 8 pm and from 9 pm to 1 am (at night).
What we ask:
- You speak Dutch and/or English
- You will be screened by the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee* and KLM.
- You must not have been in contact with the police or the judiciary.
- You have lived continuously in the Netherlands for the past 8 years due to the screening of the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee
What we offer:
- The salary is € 11.44 per hour per 01-06-2021 (from 21 years e.o.)
- Alternating and flexible working hours / days
- With good functioning, opportunity to grow as foreman / forewoman, cabin search employee, or scissor truck driver
- Dynamic work environment
- Your own contact person
Are you interested or do you know someone who is interested? Do you like cleaning and getting on airplanes? Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone; 0252-620403/ WhatsApp 06-41309767.
Also view our vacancies via werkzoeken.nl.
*The Royal Netherlands Marechaussee's screening period lasts 2 to 6 weeks on average.