We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible full-timers and/or part-timers who want to clean aircraft (inside) at Schiphol. The work will take place in the Hangar (deep clean) as well as in the Center / Platform (behind Customs) and in the Terminal.
As a cleaner, you take care of, among other things, vacuuming, mopping, collecting waste, cleaning tables, cleaning toilets on board, crossing seat belts, replacing pillow covers and disposing of waste.
Services are flexible and 7 days a week, Schiphol works day and night.
You will be scheduled every week based on the times and days that you inform us.
What we ask:
- You speak Dutch and/or English
- You will be screened by the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee* and KLM.
- You must not have been in contact with the police or the judiciary.
- You have lived continuously in the Netherlands for the past 8 years due to the screening of the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee
What we offer:
- The salary is € 11.83 per hour per 01-04-2022 (from 20 years e.o.)
- Varied and flexible working hours
- A salary according to a cleaning collective agreement
- With good functioning, opportunity to grow as foreman / forewoman, cabin search employee, or scissor truck driver
- Dynamic work environment
- Your own contact person
Are you interested and do you enjoy cleaning on planes for different airlines? Please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone; 0252-620403/ WhatsApp 06-41309767 or view our vacancies on werksearch.nl.
*The Royal Netherlands Marechaussee's screening period lasts 2 to 6 weeks on average.